Under the Digitage umbrella, I provided the IT infrastructure for New Generation Church (Sidcup, UK), and continue to maintain and administer it.
The infrastructure consists of
- Two Fedora Linux servers - one "primary" and one "backup".
- Windows and Apple laptops and desktops.
- Network printers.
- Samba-based file storage and backup.
- Private and "Guest" Wifi access, controlled using VLANs.
- Remote VPN connection.
- Private cloud
A bespoke private cloud-based administration suite was developed using Groovy, Grails and ZK which provides the following facilities..
- Administration of users, groups and passwords.
- Administration of church membership and team email groups.
- Administration of VPN certificates
- IMAP and Web mail
- Control of email auto-answering
- Creation and administration of group emails - including integration with the "Lark in the Park" registration database.
Click to view full size.